Sunday, March 15, 2009

top shelf

Well, it has been forever since I've posted. Geez, what have I been doing? Well, aside from wondering if anyone even reads this blog (other than my mother who's somewhat obligated), I've been busy dreaming of working part time and building a jewelry business. Okay, I did say dreaming. But a girl needs to dream right? My friends would tell you I have been having this recurring dream for a little while now... BUT, I have been able to check one item off my New Year's Resolution list (okay from last year and this year). I recently brought in a bunch of our WaVu Designs to Dabble, a super cute, trendy and fun gift shop in NE Minneapolis (think Patina/Bibelot Shops, only WAY tinier and much more locally made goods). They will be selling our stuff on consignment for us. And, I just went in the other day and couldn't be happier with our placement in the shop. We're on the Top Shelf! If you happen to be in the area (28th and Johnson St.) you should check it out. Here's a sneak peek for you though!




2 comments:

  1. Ooh, that's so exciting, B! And yes, others read your blog...or at least I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Abby ;-) I found out we've sold 8 items so far at the shop- that's not bad considering it's been about a month or so. Easy way to get our stuff out there anyway!

    ReplyDelete