Tuesday, July 7, 2009

One Lovely Blog

I always get such great excitement when I look at my posts and see that someone commented on my blog post. But what an even greater surprise, when a couple weeks ago, I was picked by Catherine Witherall of Happy Day Art to recieve the 'One Lovely Blog' award.


First, I want to thank the Academy... okay okay. Now, I'm not really too savvy with all these blog awards, but I'm going to give it my best shot here since I'm just so darn tickled that I was chosen for this award. Seems prettty simple really.


To accept the award:

Post it on your blog and give acknowledgement to the person who awarded it to you. Now, pass the award on to 5 other blogs that you have discovered and contact them to let them know they've been chosen. Got it?


Here are the 5 blogs I've chosen to recieve this award, on behalf of the Academy...








They're all very unique blogs that I love visiting regularly. I hope you do too!



2 comments:

  1. Wow...thank you so much for the bloggie award!!! Thank you for the visit too...I have been lazy lately blogging, but I am getting my act back together!!!! I love the new work you are doing...especially the stones...I think that is such a fresh look...and they go with EVERYthing!!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenna! What a fun award. I totally LOVE your jewelry and I always get compliments when I wear your necklaces. I'll definitely be back to do more shopping soon. :)

    ReplyDelete